PlayStation invites us to dig into the bargains with two events, Golden Week and Games Under €20.
We must be careful to all news published by play station. And it’s not for less, because the Japanese company is raising public expectations for the launch of its new ps plus and, added to that, he has already moved us forward the first games who confirm their presence in the service. Despite this, the Japanese company is aware that players are moved by the experiences they have in video games, and that is why it opens access to its titles with a good assortment of offers.
On this occasion, PlayStation treats us to a double promotion: the golden week and the Games under €20. The first event offers discounts on more than 400 titles of Japanese origin for PS4 and PS5, while the second lives up to its name with sales that reduce the price of many titles to less than 20 euro. Keep in mind that if you want to take advantage of a good deal, you have time until May 11.
You already know our habit of collecting some of the most interesting offers. On this occasion, we were forced to make a pot pourri with some of the most notable discounts from both promotions, though we still recommend take a look at the PS Store to discover other hidden gems.
- Assassin’s Creed 4 Black Flag for PS4 for 8.99 euros (previously for 29.99 euros): The Ubisoft franchise is characterized by taking us to very different times, so we always have the possibility of returning to an old episode and enjoying its advantages. In this case, the pirate life is more accessible than ever with the PlayStation offer.
- Devil May Cry 5 Special Edition for PS5 for 19.99 euros (previously for 39.99 euros): The latest installment in this hack & slash franchise has proven to be a true best-seller, so it’s no surprise that it continues to capture gamers’ interest. Especially if you do it with a 50% discount.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition – Game of the Year Edition for PS4 for 5.99 euros (previously for 29.99 euros): BioWare has once again won over users with an RPG full of details, possibilities and plot options. Additionally, PlayStation is bringing that experience to us with a Game of the Year Edition that includes Maw of Hakkon, The Descent, and Intruder add-ons that extend the hours of gameplay.
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for PS4 for 9.79 euros (before 69.99 euros): The fighting genre has always had a huge following, a number that has multiplied thanks to the inclusion of manga and anime related franchises. Dragon Ball is one of them, and the experience it offers in FighterZ will catch the attention of any fan of the saga.
- Resident Evil Village Deluxe Edition for PS4 and PS5 for 39.99 euros (previously for 79.99 euros): We’ve all laughed at the wave of internet admiration for Lady Dimitrescu, but the reality is that Resident Evil Village has become a highly acclaimed installment in the franchise. On this occasion we have the possibility of taking advantage of an offer that includes Resident Evil Re:Verse and a pack with weapons, accessories, special music and more.
- Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker Deluxe Edition for PS4 at 9.49 euros (before 94.99 euros): Returning to the manga anime genre, Naruto fans can enjoy a 90% discount on one of the franchise’s most acclaimed fighting titles. Added to this, the experience is extended with a Deluxe Edition which includes all the additional content of the season pass.
- NieR: Replicant for PS4 for 29.99 euros (previously for 59.99 euros): Following the success of NieR: Automata, Yoko Taro has brought back NieR’s first installment in a remastered version that improves its graphics and retains its intricate story.
- Scarlet Nexus Deluxe Edition for PS4 and PS5 for 33.59 euros (previously for 79.99 euros): Scarlet Nexus has been positioned as one of those surprises that keep us hooked on the screen until the very end, and that feeling is maximized with a Deluxe Edition that includes a digital soundtrack, digital art book and more add-ons for the game.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order for PS4 and PS5 for 9.99 euros (was 49.99 euros): When it comes to video games, the Star Wars franchise is booming, and Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is one of the reasons the iconic saga has grown in popularity in our industry. Now, with this 80% discount, we can experience one of the most iconic space stories of recent years.
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint for PS4 at 13.99 euros (before 69.99 euros): Shooter fans will always have fun with any game in the Tom Clancy franchise, and this installment continues that line with tactical combat and action-packed scenes.