The alarm clocks The most classic (those with hands and even models with bells) have been completely forgotten in the modern era of smart phones.
Now just a few button on the screen to trigger an alarm in the morning and, for the lucky ones, after a refreshing siesta. And it is that currently the mobile phones They are already part of the bedside table, like physical alarm clocks used to be.
on devices android You can find a list of default sounds for alarms, including the classic “beep beep beep” and even the cock crow. But surely not many users know that you can also choose a song from the catalog of Spotify as an alarm clock, like the popular Champions League anthem. the mobile operating system from Google has a native option to do it in just a few steps.
a. touch time that appears on the home screen or search for ‘Clock’ in the list of Apps. There you can see the section on android alarmswith various configuration parameters.
2. As you can see in the following screenshot, below the weekday abbreviations is an item to choose which chime will wake the user.
3. In addition to Android’s default functions, you can choose content from Spotify. In this case, we have to find ‘Champions League Theme’.
4. In this way, when the alarm sounds, the selected song will be heard.
A detail to keep in mind: being a Google program, Of course, the possibility of choosing melodies from the service is also offered. youtube music, property of the company.
In addition to choosing a melody or alarm sound, in this part of the operating system it is also possible to add the comfort of Google Assistant, the voice assistant on Android.
For example, the user can indicate that after the music alarm sounds, the mobile phone mentions the weather during the day, as well as the traffic conditions, among other options. Either way, you can also set whether the phone vibrates when the ringtone rings. (or any song).
How to Download Songs from Spotify to MP3 and Listen Anywhere
1. The first thing you need to do is to download an application that allows you to download music from Spotify to MP3, like Sidify Music Converter.
2. The installation of the application is very simple, you just need to run .exe file downloaded and click Install now to accept the license agreement.
3. Next, several options appear for customize the installation if you click on the bottom right, where you can choose the folder in which it will be installed and if you want to add a shortcut to the desktop.
4. Now you need to open Spotity and copy path of song, album or playlist you want to download to MP3.
For this you need to open the menu three dots on the song, album, or playlist, click Share and here inside select the option Copy link.
8. Now you need to paste the link into the registration field of the app you installed in the first place. You can also drag items from Spotify into the app, but with links it might be easier. Write the link and press Walk in.
Note the data: The first time you use the application, you must go to the settings to determine the format and quality of the download, choose MP3 at 320 kbps for best MP3 quality or use other formats if desired.
9. Pasting the link and pressing Enter will open a window with the list of songs included in this link (in case you have chosen an album). Here you can see them all and uncheck the ones you don’t want to download.
10. When ready, click Accept.
And that’s all. The app will start downloading songs from Spotify in audio or MP3 format it was specified. In the free version, this process can take a long time, So all you have to do is be patient.